martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

CANCIONES DE LA SEMANA (11-05-10)


  • New Morning > Alpha Rev
  • My Propeller > Arctic Monkeys
  • I Know What I Am > Band of Skulls
  • One World One Flame > Bryan Adams
  • Here We Are Juggernaut > Coheed and Cambria
  • One More Lie (Standing in the Shadows) > Craig David
  • Rise Up > Cypress Hill (Feat. Tom Morello)
  • This is my Life > Edward Maya
  • You Stupid Girl > Framing Hanley
  • Two Weeks > Grizzly Bear
  • Señorita > Inna
  • Las Pequeñas Cosas > JotDog
  • Animal > Kei$ha
  • Wishing > Mamas Gun
  • Y Cómo es Él? > Marc Anthony
  • Each Tear > Mary J. Blige (Feat. Tiziano Ferro)
  • The Right to go Insane > Megadeth
  • My Time > Minus The Bear
  • Shut Up & Kiss Me > Orianthi
  • Aún Pienso en Ti > Playa Limbo
  • Junebug > Robert Francis
  • The Crow & The Butterfly > Shinedown
  • I Hate the Love > Simply Red
  • Felicia > The Constellations
  • You Overdid It Doll > The Counteneers
  • Release Me > Tonic
  • I Can Talk > Two Door Cinema Club
  • Skeletons > Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No hay comentarios: