domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

CANCIONES DE LA SEMANA (28-11-10)

  • Wait Til You See my Smile > Alicia Keys
  • Isolation > Alter Bridge
  • It's my Party > Amy Winehouse (Feat. Quincy Jones)
  • Amazing Grace > Boy George
  • Brand New > Boy George
  • Take me Over > Cut Copy
  • Where I'm Going > Cut Copy
  • Right This Second > Deadmau5
  • Mi Vida > Divino
  • Stuttering > Fefe Dobson
  • Turn Around (5,4,3,2,1) > Flo Rida
  • Never Pay for the Farm > Gang of Four
  • All American Nightmare > Hinder
  • New Sentation > INXS (Feat. Deborah de Corral)
  • Original Sin > INXS (Feat. Rob Thomas & DJ Yaleidy)
  • Be There > Kat Deluna
  • Blow > Ke$ha
  • Dynamite > Kraak & Smaak
  • Daft Punk is Playing at my Home > LCD Soundsystem
  • Electric Flower > Melvins
  • Hold My Hand > Michael Jackson (Feat. Akon)
  • Born to Lose > Motorhead
  • Rock 'n Roll Music > Motorhead
  • Sing > My Chemical Romance
  • Electricity > Nina Sky
  • Burn > Papa Roach
  • Fuckin' Perfect > Pink
  • S&M > Rihanna
  • Broken Bones > The Holidays
  • Bigger Than Us > White Lies
  • Peripheral Visionaries > Young Galaxy

No hay comentarios: